This week, despite the absence of one of our group members later in the week, we made a significant amount of progress, both in terms of character and scene development, as well as the technical element. As the scene comes together more the lighting becomes easier to manage, although I really need to figure out how to set cues... Besides that, on Tuesday we worked on our "Identity Crisis" scene, when all the members were present. We used Thursday to talk about our intro scene, and Lia had a pretty great idea as to one way we could do it. Her idea involved using a video to show the memory of the the mother (in the play) left, while kind of mirroring it on stage. Lighting would be difficult, but I think it's a great idea.
Looking at another progress "portfolio," there are a couple elements that are present we need to work on. We have covered, albiet a bit sporadically, our starting points. What we lack is discussion about our audience, as well as general stage stuff like costumes. We have done a lot of work on explorations though.